• A316 Stainless steel.
• For anchoring cables into wood, plastic or composite materials.
• Can be installed at any angle, making it suitable for stairs and odd-shaped perimeters.
• Turnbuckle mechanism works with uncoated 1/8" dia. cables.
• Cable cutters required.
• Turnbuckle mechanism accommodates up to 2" of 'take-up'. • See diagram below.
These stainless steel fittings are used to attach 1/8" stainless steel cables to the posts of a cable railing system.
Lag Terminal - Adjustable
- Brand: Clearview Railing by AGS Stainless Inc.
- Product Code: Lag Terminal - Adjustable
- Availability: In Stock