Position type: full-time
Location: Bainbridge Island, WA
We are currently accepting resumes for experienced drafters to be full-time, on-site located on Bainbridge Island. Ideal candidates will have several years of current AutoCAD experience and a willingness to dive right in and learn in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Determine a customer’s railing needs via correspondence, sketches, photos, and cost estimate.
- Generate drawings to obtain and verify dimensions for customer’s specific circumstances, complying to company standards.
- Design railing systems using AutoCAD.
- Create detailed fabrication drawings.
- Communicate with customers via email & phone regularly throughout the design process.
- Become well-versed in applicable sections of building codes.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an organized manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high standards or work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com